Monday, June 12, 2006

Welcome New APES

Hello to my soon-to-be-new students! As you can see from some of the writing posted on this blog, you are joining a fairly august group!

Starting at the beginning of July, I will be posting topics for each of the four books that you have to comment on. Please remember that you have to make three comments for each book and that your comments should be detailed, reflective, and involve direct references to both the texts and other people's comments.

Take a minute to post a little "say hi" comment here, just so I know you've taken a look at this.

Looking forward to next year,

Ms.Clapp

9 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Blogger CoraLora said...

Hey Ms. Clapp,
I read your post and made an account already. I'm going to start reading...very soon.

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger Bonita said...

Hey Ms. Clapp,
I remembered what you said in Stats class. Have a good summer!

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger michelle! said...

Hello Ms. Clapp,
When I saw this post, I figured I had better get cracking and make an account.
I'd already read Eats, Shoots and Leaves last summer.

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger Sandyface! said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger Sandyface! said...

Hi Ms Clapp!
Swinging by to say hi! I'm pumped and ready to get this blog thing started! Hope you have a nice summer. I've already got crack-a-lacking on my summer reading.

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Isade said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger Quigtastic said...

Hello! I'm gonna start the books once they come in the mail =D

 
At 4:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ms Clapp,
Just started reading! Have a great summer!

Hello to all the other APES!

 
At 11:43 PM, Blogger JananaC said...

Hola hola Ms. Clapp! It took me quite some time to make this account, but I have read a good chunk of Life of Pi. Looking forward to all the blogging to come!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home