Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Good Morning and Let's Set Up Some Ground Rules

Hi Everyone,

I'm very pleased to see how many of you have signed on already and I had a little fun figuring out who everyone is! So this is still experimental and I'm trying to figure out how we are going to get the most out of it, so I'd like to set down a few rules of discourse (as we would in class) so that this takes on the form of one of our great class discussion. So...

I'd like to have a single post with comments from everyone for each chapter of A Room With A View. I've posted a reflection for the first chapter(see my first post) that I would like everyone to respond to in the comment field. After the first chapter, whoever is the first student to log on after reading the next chapter can begin the conversation with a post that we will all comment on. I'm going to amend the assignment to now require everyone to begin a discussion at least once to get credit, as well as making at least one decent length comment per post. This way, we don't have a million posts where we should have comments, yes?

Just to practice, could everyone make a comment on this post? Ask a question, clarify something, let me know you've signed on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home