Thursday, June 01, 2006

The End of the Road

Well, my dear APES, we have come to the end of the journey that was this year and I have to say I'm sad. You lot were a good lot: sparky, funny, enthusiastic, passionate, (dare I say it) nice. I wouldn't be me if I didn't mention the slight tendency to slack (not all of you though...props to the hard workers - you know who you are), but that never seemed to get in the way of having a good class. You would take risks. You would tag team. You always had an opinion. You were (and I do feel this is high praise) never, ever dull.

So I hope you got as much out of this year as I did and that you have some models, some stories to tell yourselves about yourselves from this class...and I look forward to seeing how the rest of your journeys turn out. No matter what, I think they'll be interesting.

And by the way, you all swore every oath imaginable that you would read The River Why. So you better read it. Or your favorite fallen angel is going to come along and GET YOU! Anyone who wants to eat on the 19th better know what becomes of Gus Orviston....

Love, Ms. Clapp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home